A SMART INVESTMENT
We certainly understand that education and childcare services do not come cheap...that's why First Impressions offers you the highest quality and the most flexible programs available for your money. First Impressions provides a top quality program for toddlers, preschool, and pre-kindergarten aged children.
The First Impressions Dollar Gives You:
- A program which uses a multi-method instructional approach designed to meet the individual learning styles of all of our students.
- A private facility with fully certified teachers and trained associates on staff.
- An individualized curriculum in math and reading readiness at all levels (toddlers through pre-kindergarten).
- A broad-based curriculum based on thematic units, which incorporates the whole language approach - arts and crafts, geography, science, foreign language cooking, art appreciation, authors, cultural literacy and basic computer skills.
- A literature and art program designed by our curriculum coordinators which begins at the toddler level and continues through pre-kindergarten.
- A curriculum that includes music programs, special activity days, special inside field trip visitors.
- Extended Tender Care (E.T.C.) - offered at no additional fee. Students can participate from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM. This is offered for all ages.